Director : Nishtha Shailajan
Duration : 20 mins
FESTIVALS & AWARDS
- Awarded 'The Most Authentic Film', 12th International Film Festival "Seize This Day With Me/ Seize The Film", Novi Sad, Serbia, September 2014
- Second Prize, AutisMovie 2014, International Film Festival For Films On Autism, Italy, June 2014
- Official Selection, 11th Global Chinese Universities, International Student Film Festival, Hong Kong, April 2014
- Official Selection, International Documentary And Short Film Festival Of Kerala, Kerala, June 2014
- Official Selection, 5th First Frame, International Students Film Festival, New Delhi, April 2014
A short documentary film that tells a true tale of courage, faith and extreme hope.
The film traces the journey of a mother of an Autistic child. It talks of the extraordinary relationship of pleasures and pain they share and aspires to tell a true tale of courage, faith and extreme hope. While the film is dedicated to the indomitable spirit of women in all their avatars- for their love and affection that sustains many such children across the world, it also hopes to serve as a source of inspiration to other parents battling Autism.